As we all look toward to the start of non-league football we have been working hard putting together guidelines in line with the latest Government and FA advice so that we can safely bring fans back into The Pinto Property Stadium.
There have been several developments coming from both organisations, and to coincide with the FA guidelines on COVID-19, we have appointed a COVID-19 officer and created a club risk assessment to help us guide and support spectators and volunteers to stay safe. We will be constantly making changes and implementing new measures in both the Briggers Bar and the Pinto Property Stadium to keep everyone as safe as possible.
We have introduced the track and trace system and will be asking all visitors and customers to sign in with basic contact details in case we need to get in touch. We will also be providing contactless payments on the turnstile and in the Briggers Bar, but will continue to accept cash. We have introduced signage in several areas of the ground, such as the main entrance, walkways leading to and from the bar and main stand area, inside the bar and also the toilets which remind and advise you on the current government guidelines, and social distancing.
We will be implementing further changes on matchdays which will allow fans to enjoy football at The Pinto Property Stadium in a safe environment for all. Some of these measures include;
- Increase of signage around the ground, and stands to help maintain social distancing
- Changes of how we serve food to reduce chances of contamination
- Increasing the opportunity to pay by card or contactless payment
- Ensure hand sanitiser is available throughout the premises
You can download and read our full risk assessment to look at our control measures in more detail. As guidelines and information changes, we will be reassessing and amended our risk assessment, with revisions of the risk assessment then made available.
As well as the club making things as safe as possible, we please ask all fans and customers coming to the bar or ground adhere to the following advise;
- Please stick to the social distancing guidelines in place
- Sign in when coming into the premises.
- Be patient with staff and volunteers, as we are doing what we can to keep everyone safe, which may mean longer queues for entry, food, and drinks
You can download our risk assesment here:
We hope to see you soon,