With last season finishing earlier than usual and with the fantastic support we have received from followers of the club we have some fantastic news that we hope will show our appreciation of the loyalty of people who support our club.
We have been overwhelmed with the fundraising support offered to us by everyone and although we continue to try and raise much needed funds we are in a position to announced the following for season 2020/21.
* Matchday admission prices will be frozen for the 3rd year running. 1st team games will remain £5 for adults, £3 concessions, with U21’s and U19’s game remaining at £3 adults and £1 concessions. We will be running offers throughout the season for children and families.
* Player subscriptions will remain at 2019/20 prices. Each team manager will work with players and parents on ways to pay. We remain one of the best value clubs in the area and value how much support everyone has given the club since the season was expunged.
* Our sponsors remain vitally important so for the 2020/21 season so we will freeze our sponsorship rates. We want to try and retain our current sponsors and will work with them individually on payment methods during this difficult period and will offer the same deals to new sponsors who want to get involved **more details on packages available to follow**
* Our supporter numbers and attendances last season showed an increase of 50%. To reward supporters we will be introducing pay up front season tickets for all NCEL League games at £70 adults and £40 concessions / children.
* Club Membership will remain at £2 for the season. Members will receive offers on food and drink in the Briggers Bar throughout the season as well as other new offers during the 2020/21 campaign.
If you are interested in season tickets, membership or sponsorship please get in touch by emailing the club at email@example.com